What is a cookie?
Types of cookies
According to the purpose for which the data collected through the cookies are addressed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for dissemination videos or sound or share content via social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria on the user device such as would be the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by these cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites for profiling users' browsing such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
Cookies of www.gourpass.es
Our website only uses technical and analyisis cookies.
||Statistics using the web to better understand our customers, optimization by web analytics tool
Owner : Google
|The duration of the session
How to manage cookies in the browser??
The user has the option to allow, block or remove installed cookies on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your device. Depending on the browser this private mode, you can have different names. Below is a list of the most common browsers and different names for this "private mode":
- Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and above; Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and higher; Private Browsing
- FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and higher; Incognito
Important: Please read the help section of your browser to learn more about activating the "private mode" carefully. Although you can continue browsing our website, it may not be optimal since some utilities may not function properly.